Bilateral agreement with the University of Gdansk
On April 1, 2021, ASOIU International Students Department management had the second online-meeting with high officials of the University of Gdansk. During this meeting Mr. Natig Mammadov, International students deputy dean demonstrated a presentation on ASOIU and stressed all advantages education at the oldest technical university of the region.
Then, the parties agreed on the following fields of partnership:
- Facilitation of exchange of staff and students;
- Sharing good practice in university management, administration as well as research and teaching methods;
- Organization of joint research activities/projects;
- Organization of joint courses and/or curricula;
- Organization of joint symposia, seminars and conferences
- Facilitation of joint projects and programs based upon mutual interests
- Exchange of publications, materials and information for scientific, scholarly, educational and information purposes.
At the end of the meeting MOU for parties was prepared.
MOU between parties is planned to sign in the third week of April, 2021.